All parts and labor that we provide are covered by a 90-day warranty. If your repaired device seems to be having issues after a repair, please schedule an appointment with us right away for warranty diagnostics. We will be happy to diagnose and replace any defective parts that were used during the original repair. Please keep in mind that we use aftermarket screen replacements and the warranty does not cover physical damage (such as broken screen) or water damage done to the device after the initial repair.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE WARRANTY:
– Any subsequent damage of any kind caused to the device after the repair
– Any mishandling that affected the frame to bend, twist, or crack
– Damage resulting from misuse of any kind
– Any kind of liquid damage
– Any software related issues
– Faults not relating to the original repair done (e.g. if we replace the charging port the warranty would not cover a faulty power button, or if we replaced a screen the warranty will not cover the speakers)
– Loss of data (please backup your device before getting repaired)
– If a another repair is done on the device after our repair by someone other than a certified mobile tech. This voids our warranty
– Any pre-condition issues from original repair
– Cracked screens
– Any known manufacturing and/or performance issues related to the device separate from the repair, as noted prior to the repair.
– Jailbroken devices
– A non-working, damaged or severed home button/bio-metric scanner
– Notification of an related issue to repair must be done within 3 days of original service
– Change of color brightness and intensity of back-light
– Standard service charge must be paid before tech comes to you.